Friday, September 14, 2012

Ahhh!!! :o)

Ok, this past week felt like the longest week ever! I almost didn't know what to do with myself on Wednesday because we didn't go see the house. However, I did survive and of course it was worth waiting to see the house today.

Thing are progressing nicely, our sales agent said we are still on target for a November 15th closing date. I still think it may happen a week or so sooner but she's the expert, not me. There has been a lot of sales happening at Summerly! They are ready to release another phase of homes and the selling price for the Brianna is now $243,950! That is $16,000 more than what we bought ours for... hello equity! Billie even made mention that the signs are soon going to say "homes from the mid 200s" instead of "homes from the low 200s." Its the little things....

Matt and I also found out today that we have been officially approved for the financing!! Our loan officer has always been confident that we would get approved but you just never know and well now we know it is all ours!!

Now on to the pictures!

Only minor changes on the outside this visit.
The railing has been added to the porch and the pvc pipe for the sprinklers have been installed.
 
Our pony wall is almost finished and I have to say I'm pretty happy that we have it.
 
We now have a fence! The only thing missing is the gate but they're working on it.
 




That is all for this week. We will head back down to the house on Saturday, eight long days from now..boo! Have a great week everyone!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment