Thursday, September 6, 2012

2 visits in 1!

We went to the house last Saturday but I didn't feel that I had enough new stuff to update so I figured I would hold off until we went this week. But lets start with what we saw last weekend shall we?
 
We have a drive way!!
 
We also have a slab on concrete for our imaginary door!!
Yeah, we have no idea why did that but we are just going to go with it...
 
I thought I'd also throw in a picture of the fake window.
If nothing else, I like that it makes the windows on this side of the house look equal.
 
It looks like they had cleaned all the windows not too long before we arrived.
It felt pretty weird to see them clean and without plastic!

There wasn't too much to show interior wise this time around. They pulled up the tile on the counter in the master bath. They also took the blue plastic off the shower and tub!
 

We headed to the house on Wednesday like we normally do and this is what we were greeted with...

A door, with a lock!!
I knew this time was coming but man it sucked to not be able to go inside and see what has been going on! But on the other hand it makes me look forward to Saturday that much more!
 
They installed the garage door and have installed the brick part of the fence.
 
Since we couldn't see inside our house, we peaked into the windows of the 2 single stories next door. They had granite, sinks, and towel racks installed. So I'm sure ours will be installed soon! I'm hoping that's what we get to see when we arrive on Saturday. Fingers crossed!
 
A co-worker of my mom's is also buying a house in Lake Elsinore. His house is also going to be ready in November. It's pretty nice to have someone who is going through the same things as you and who understands just how freaking exciting it is to see the progress, no matter how small.
 
That's all I have for now, hopefully there will be some exciting pictures come Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment