Tuesday, September 25, 2012

We have tile!

I have to admit that the last few trips to the house have been pretty uneventful for me. Don't get me wrong though I love going to the house and knowing that it is going to be ours. This past weekend, there was cause for excitement! They were installing the tile!!! This means we are getting closer and closer to having a complete house! The only downside was that it was a very short and sweet trip because we didn't want to be in their way. So here are a few pictures to show off what had been done!

 The tile looks much better than I tough it would! I was so afraid it would be too light, but it is perfect! Notice we also have a fancy shmancy shower stall now?

 Here is the laundry room! They had just laid the tile and were waiting for it to set before they put in the grout. I cant wait to see it finished next weekend!

The second bathroom. I had to laugh while taking this picture because I was trying to stay out of the mirror and then it hit me... we have mirrors! Oh, just noticed we have a shower curtain rod too!

When we returned the key to the sales office Matt told them that they were installing the tile already and Cris (Billie's sales partner) said they may have it finished before November then! As much as I cant wait to move in, I really don't want it to be sooner than November 1st. We need until then to make sure we have all the money they will need for closing, since I've budgeted putting away so much each month.

Matt and I are heading out to AZ this weekend so we are going to have to wait until Sunday to see the house. It's always worth the wait, I think.


No comments:

Post a Comment