Thursday, August 23, 2012

Holy completed roof Batman!!

It still boggles my mind that our hose will take until mid November to complete. Every time we go see it, it seems so much closer to completion! But I know there is still tons of work to do on the inside and that will take a good amount of time to complete.
 
 
We were excited to see the roof was just about completed  and some paint had been applied!
 
This is the area where the solar panels will be placed. We only went with the standard 6 panels but its still nice to know our electricity bill will be reduced a little bit because of those panels.
 
Cant forget the view of the back of the house!

 I didn't take too many pictures of the interior this time because I really didn't see too much interior process. The walls have all been textured and the cieling has also been painted. The kitchen looked to have the most progress made! Here is the kitchen when standing in the living room. The stove top will go in the middle of the wall and you can see the electrical cord on the floor just waiting for the island to be installed.

This is where the sink will be, at least they are nice enough to give me (I mean Matt) a view while I (I mean he) do(es) dishes!
 
 Here you can see the small indent for where the fridge will go and the double ovens will go next to it. We are going to start seriously shopping for one soon. I'd like to put it on layaway so we can get a nice one and not use any "house money" for it.


That's all for our impromptu Wednesday visit! We will be heading back on Saturday and hopefully there will be some newsworthy progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment