Friday, August 17, 2012

Stucco!!

Long time no blog! The end of the summer is extra busy for us this year, so I'll do my best to keep the blog updated on a weekly basis. Matt and I stopped by the house last night (we are out of town this weekend) and surprise, we have stucco!!

I should mention that when we showed up last weekend, we had dry wall up on the inside. I did take lots of pictures but decided not to post them because really, when you've seen one white wall you've seen em all. Once major stuff starts happening on the inside, I'll post pictures. But for now you're suck with outside pictures.


 Here is the front and back of the house with the stucco on. We are so excited to finally get to this point.
 This may not look like much but I am showing off the newly aligned drive way and
the start of our sidewalk.
 They also starting building the house next door to us, so I was able to see exactly how much space we would have. 15ft on each side looks good to me!
Here is the other side of the house.

 Last but not least here is a picture of our up and coming neighborhood. They moved the construction fence back so we can now park in front of our house when we visit!

That is all for this week. Our next visit to the house wont be until August 25th, I can't wait to see the progress then!

No comments:

Post a Comment