Thursday, August 2, 2012

Why hello there house!

The progress made in the past half a week has been amazing! It looks like a legit house! Matt and I think that they will be putting the stucco on soon. Guess we will find out when we go visit again on Saturday.

Here is the progress as of Wednesday.

 You can see they broke ground on the house next door to us! I'm excited about this because now I can see exactly how much space will be between the houses. It should be 15ft on each side.


 Every time we go to the house Matt strikes this pose... I think he might be excited or something.
 This is the bathtub for the 2nd bathroom. This is the first time we really get to see what the bathroom is going to look like since the model has the upgraded bathroom.
The master tub... I cannot wait to soak in this baby!

Matt and I are going out of town on Sunday and wont be back until Wednesday. So we will see the house again this coming Saturday but will miss the Wednesday visit. Hopefully we can go down on Thursday instead, we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment