Monday, July 30, 2012

A lot happens in a week!

I had a meeting for work in Mission Viejo on Wednesday the 25th and after sitting in traffic for about 2 hours I just didn't have it in me to drive down to Elsinore. So we just skipped our Wednesday visit and holy cow was I surprised to see this on Saturday!





We went from single story to windows installed in a week! They have the ceiling fan pre-wires in and a lot of the electrical wiring is where it's supposed to be. There are stacks of dry wall in the garage, living room, family room, loft, and master bedroom. They also have the fiberglass shell for the bathtubs and shower laying around for install as well. I cannot wait to see the work that will be done by Wednesday! I kind of suspect that some of the dry wall will be installed. Eeek!

They released the next phase for sale and our sales agent was happy to report that the selling price is 11k above what we paid for ours. I can't wait to see what the houses will be going for when the very last phase goes up for sale. Anyways, that's all for today. I'll try to get a little more timely with the updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment