Thursday, July 19, 2012

Moving Along!

Matt and I went down to Elsinore for our Wednesday visit. I am always amazed at how much work is done when we aren't around! Here is what we saw....

Building houses is serious business!
Once again we had to sneak in through the back.



Family room.
 Kitchen, just wait til you see the view we get to have until they build behind us!
 Living room at the front of the house.
Matt and I found this rather comical, it is the spot in the garage that you would put a door in. We opted not to purchase the door because they wanted $1600 for it and I was not about to spend almost 2/5 of our upgrade budget on a door. Now it looks like if we want to install a door down the road it wont be as hard to do, since we will already have the space in the frame. We've concluded by looking at other houses is that there will be 2 vents in this area, a small one at the top and a small one at the bottom of the door space.
 Remember that view I mentioned a few pictures back?
Well here it is.... we will be able to see this out of our kitchen window and family room window!


Hopefully we will start to have a second story come Saturday! I get so excited each time we visit Summerly. I love seeing it turn into a neighborhood when not too long ago is was just an abandoned dirt housing tract.

No comments:

Post a Comment